Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 Little Eggs

Good Lord! I am an official senior! And it does feel great! Except all this homework, that I could do without. So far this semester has been absolutely insane. I have had so much going on, and at the same time I have been trying to enjoy my last year of school. (for now) My mom and I have been talking about going on to get my masters. I haven’t really decided that one just yet. It is a lot to think about! Another 2 years of school? I am ready to be done at this point. I know that my brother is going back to get his MBA. (yay) and then there's my little sister, who out at Tech is enjoying the science and chemistry classes. (GO HOKIES!) And here I am at Regent University, graduating next year. I never thought that I would get this far for real. I have a lot of people to thank. I have my loving family, who without their support, I would be nothing.
I participated in a walk for MS on Sunday along with Yvette, Kristen, Tim, and my poochie Rimmy. We walked an entire mile and raised money for the MS Society (Hampton Roads Chapter) I know that I plan on doing it again next year! I was really disorganized this year…. Not raising enough money, and just being scatterbrained, but I am so glad that I did it. I feel like I DID something.
Right now, I am in the middle of observations at Carrollton Elementary, with Mrs. Greene's first grade class. The kids are such cuties, and they are so smart! It is really amazing to look at them and think that at some point, I was the same way. And now, I will get to teach children, and that is a scary thought! I always thought that I was going to be a teacher, but now as I get closer to student teaching, that little dream is getting bigger and BIGGER! It is so crazy insane!!
I am thinking that is all for now. I will give a shout-out to the "group". I am still not sure why we have the reputation we have, but I am so lucky to have those ladies in my life. Love you girls!

2 comments:

mitra said...

hi laurie i like your learning process keep it up .buyy

mitra said...

i like your process.

The publisher/owner of this website, Laurie Amos, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.